Mermaids supports transgender, nonbinary and gender-diverse children and young people until their 20th birthday, as well as their families and professionals involved in their care.
Transgender, non-binary and gender-diverse children and teens need support and understanding, as well as the freedom to explore their gender identity. Whatever the outcome, Mermaids is committed to helping families navigate the challenges they may face.
We use trans as an umbrella term for those who are transgender, non-binary, genderqueer, genderfluid, agender, are of non-Western gender identities and those who have a trans history.
Mermaids provides a number of direct services to families and young people, including:
- Helpline, email and web chat support.
- Moderated online forums for parents/carers and three different age groups: 12-15, 16-17 and 18-19 (with an exit at their 20th birthday).
- Residential weekends and family days.
- A network of local support groups for families.
- Online support groups.
- Training for individual professionals, public, third sector and corporate organisations.
About our Metal Dice Sets
Our dice are made from solid Zinc and plated in various, delightful finishes. They are heavier than the standard Dungeons and Dragons dice making those natural 20’s feel more powerful than ever before. Upgrade your RPG game night by treating yourself to a proper metal dice set.
Click here if you would prefer to see Resin Dice.